CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

well it was nice, interior was mint, the rear discs were awful but still managed to get thru the MOT, i did a insurance quote and it went up quite a bit, proby due to the boy races ruining their rep and putting the group number up.

Ive seen a 05 type s ep3, yes it is a girls 1.6 but it is vtec and honda, i just dont have the budget for a typr r right now for a daily, my new sofa is coming in 2 weeks so im a bit skint lol

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201506134282421?price-to=1500&radius=1500&price-from=1000&search-target=usedcars&sort=locasc&page=1&channel=cars&model=civic&make=honda&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=hp157aj&logcode=p

Ive decided to try and weld a 1/2" 6mm socket to the plug on sat, i hop its enough and it might be possible to get a new one from the dealership..

Type S should be a 4dr 2.0.

1.6 is not VTEC (properly).

Neither are EP3 as that is specifically a Type R.

Sorry, annoys me when cars are referred to wrongly. The sport you've linked to is an EP2 for reference.

It looks a nice car though, random black bonnet but other than that just needs a few quid knocking off the price.

Well it sold, had a mad day, at one point a had 4 ppl coming to see it including some snobby women who thought viewing the car at the same time as someone else was ok idea!? anyway he said he  was a cash buyer, turned up on bike and liked it from the start! agreed on price that was £30 less which suits me!

Tackled the jimny earlier, decided to gamble and drain the oil and remove the prop shaft, the oil was quite grey and there was about 3mm of small chunks to the magnetic drain plug, not good but i carried on to discover the prop shaft was female i couldnt put the oil in there :(

So i thought oh nooo im gunna have to pull the gearbox which is a real pain but THEN i spotted a bit black pipe on the top of the gearbox, it was a blanked off breather pipe yay :D

Managed to get the new oil in but i better buy another box soon for when it goes, it could be years or 2 months dunno such a pain!