CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

wow really, i find that quite shocking, i would of thought an lsd was madatory for a type r !?

That sucks, might start looking at other hondas now :P

Getting tyres fitted tomorrow yay! :D

hahahaha im p**sing my pants i forgot all about that one! :P mate those my bad boy days lol

Well shes up for sale now, MOT is booked for wed, should pass just fine, just hope i find a decent civic after i sell her, theres not many 1.8 or typr r's floating about atm!

Whilst changing the jimny's oil tonight i noticed a bit of oil around the gearbox and transfer box, getting levels checked tomorrow, its also been whiny in 5th gear hmm

she passed! only needed a new rear light bulb and advisories were that the rear diop links were in poor condition! well happy!

Dare i say ive seen a scooby wagon i like, had a the engine rebuilt a while ago and lots of other bits done too with receipts, ive always fanced one but they are all b****red lol

My jimny isnt doing so well, finally had it cheched, the dash light was what i thought the o2 sensor that was broke, had the transfer box oil level checked but the gearbox oil couldnt be checked as the fill plug was so tight the mechinic didnt want to risk breaking it, oh the oil leak has been from the gearbox drain plug which wasnt tight at all. On top i had to get replacment front seat belts as the dog had chewed them! i removed the rear ones while i was at it, soo just got to fit the exhuast mid pipe & rear box, fit the o2 sensor and make a key & attempt to undo the fill plug so i can put oil in the possibly already knackered gearbox as the gears whine. Oh get it MOT this month.

GREAT :o

come on dude no way lol

The o2 sensor came and of course it had to be the one on the cat, was quite tight but i muscled it off, had to disconnect the battery for the dash light to go.

I made a key but didnt work, next step weld a bolt head or socket to the plug, got a weld at work will try to do it there!

Well had a local guy call me about the crv and then never turned up! no text nutin! But i have a guy coming sat to see it, beening looking at seat ibiza 1.8t 20v's but there aint many about soo looking at a focus st170 tomorrow, yes i know its not honda but seriously what has happened to prices !? everything has doubled and vanishing! :(

well it was nice, interior was mint, the rear discs were awful but still managed to get thru the MOT, i did a insurance quote and it went up quite a bit, proby due to the boy races ruining their rep and putting the group number up.

Ive seen a 05 type s ep3, yes it is a girls 1.6 but it is vtec and honda, i just dont have the budget for a typr r right now for a daily, my new sofa is coming in 2 weeks so im a bit skint lol

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201506134282421?price-to=1500&radius=1500&price-from=1000&search-target=usedcars&sort=locasc&page=1&channel=cars&model=civic&make=honda&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&postcode=hp157aj&logcode=p

Ive decided to try and weld a 1/2" 6mm socket to the plug on sat, i hop its enough and it might be possible to get a new one from the dealership..