CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

The mx5 has gone but here my replacment! 01 Honda CRV west one edition! 102k miles, 100k cambelt, full service looked after. Bad point, i noticed it looks like its been keted down the side which im sure wasnt there when i went to look at it but will have to get that touched! Just given her a proper clean inside and will wash it tomorrow!

2014-12-20160550.jpgh2014-12-20160532.jpg2014-12-20160518.jpg2014-12-20160359.jpg

Jay i dont actually know what engine type it is, its not a vtec :(

Noticed last night going from afriends house it struggled to turn over, like a couple of turns and then a big hard push and its starts.. Ddid this morning but after i got fuel started fine so i think its the battery, checked it and fluids were low so hopefully its alright but will test the voltage drop tomorrow

Been getting some slatin from my mates for getting a girls 4x4 lol some comments so far...

'Lol "good" at spinning one wheel per axle and into kerbs'

'I rescued one of those stuck on a grass verge in my astravan'

'ohhh dear why a 4 wheel drive??? just incase there is a leaf in your drive?'

I replied 'a small pebble stopped me from going to work, had to get a 4x4' lol

the B20 Vtec's are for the most part built using the CRV block, i always wondered if anyone had built a mad B20 and left it in the CRV just for hilarity factor :P

• Like 1