CRV(sold) & jimny

VTISmichael

yeah i thought it must be a binding caliper, well they have to go and start a fresh, if it starts again it will be the caliper and i can still use the discs, my ones now are to far gone.

I think the jimny's steering shake is todo with the 225 wide wheels, i think they are to wide and flat as the ride is so firm it doesnt like it much.

Did my brakes earlier, didnt start out well, the passenger side which has the judder, the wheels nuts were loose and 1 of them got tight as i was undoing it and i thought oh dear this isnt gd, so decided to keep going its got to come off, yep it sheared off, bloody bodge garages wreck studs does my head in, so carried on and fitting the disc & pads. Noticed the tie rod has had it too.

Test drive was good, i would think the studs are pressed in ?

yeah i know, well a package came today, it was the new tie rods but 1 was wrong, the right is the correct one, phoned them up and they sending a free replacement! They clearly dont look the same what a numb nuts they have working for them!

2015-04-23%2017.11.24.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'd want them to look the same! Can't be slipping down the path of say the Rover 800 which was actually different from one side to the other from factory!