hi all pretty new. mb6 vti build

jaydlaw

Thanks lads. Realy not sure what to do with the spoiler now, get it sprayed the same colour or get a mg zs one and spray that, small decision are the hardest lol. I need a headlight washer and some standard rear lights ive gone off the tinted look, might just try wet and dry them and finish them with a clear coat. Any ideas how eles I could remove spray tint and get the lights back to standard.

Looks like a tidy lude mate !

Re the rear lights, how have you had them tinted? Just a thin coat of a black paint? If so, yeah, you could wet and dry it off and then gradually work up to maybe a 2500 grade at which point you could probably get away with polishing the finish back up ..

I had the lude slammed so low it was unreal the front splitter was 10mm off the floor never took any pics of it like that only lasted a week then I ripped off the bumper :0. So after that I had to raise the suspension to what it is at in the picture. So low still compared to my mates swift