hi all pretty new. mb6 vti build

jaydlaw

You could do that mate or just buy another set to save you all the hassle? Be quicker ;)

Lazy man walking !!! rlol.gif1

Just normal resin type polish mate .. Or if you want it doing quicker, you could use a cutter, like t-cut

@thanks grant will give it ago for free first all going well should work out.

I got off work early today and ended up in shop with lots of cans off spray paint and wasnt too sure weather to keep the wheels silver or go black??? The silver paintbis all flaking off anyway decide to go black just waiting for a decent day to get them painted now. I need a garage :(

Lazy man walking !!! rlol.gif1

Just normal resin type polish mate .. Or if you want it doing quicker, you could use a cutter, like t-cut

3m fastcut is very good :)
  • Like 1

There not terribly bad theres not realy any kerbing just flaking paint I will get a couple more pic up and show ya later. I just hate the fact that I clean them and they just look rough just me been picky a supose, but hey why not haha :)

@Trix cheers. where would I get this 3m any idea a doubt it will be something halfords stock. I could get in touch with the bloke I buy my products from infact he should know something for me