Mclaran Honda new livery

dr_broon

So it was on BBC F1 gossip saying that Honda want to change away from silver because it's instantly associated with mercedes - what colour do people reckon they'll go for?

I'm thinking championship white :D

Havent seen this one! I know Honda are being very very anal about pretty much every aspect of the partnership, even that they selected the drivers!

Champ white would be amazing!

Chances of a driver dying 50%. Superb entertainment.

I love watching old vids of the Senna days.. The cars were such beasts! The amount of driver effort & input was phenomenal ..

I love watching old vids of the Senna days.. The cars were such beasts! The amount of driver effort & input was phenomenal ..

Agreed, I remember seeing a clip of senna 4 wheel drifting round a corner at full pace in the p**sing e rain with big rooster tails at the back of the car, nothing quite like it these days

Agreed with the red and white. Would be awesome!

I always remember, a two or three years back, Jacque Villeneuve saying that he wishes he was in the F1 now as they have no traction control. He said when he was driving he preferred the driver skill aspect rather than any electronic traction control etc.

I personally think the drivers are told not to mention their true feelings regarding DRS and 'tyre racing' etc to the media, as that would be detrimental to the sport. The drivers want to go racing wheel to wheel for the whole of the grand prix, not just for a few laps until their special tyres 'go off the cliff'.

Bring back normal tyres and make them all race wheel to wheel...maybe DRS included!

p.s Can't wait to see if Vettel gets showed up for his skills in a 'lesser' car. The Red Bull car won him his championships. He is a good drivers obviously, but no true battler like Hamilton IMO.