Kinks mc2

KiNK43

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo I fitted some new poly droplinks this morning and was also gonna fit new D bushes. buuuuuuuuuuuut turns out my mc2 has 24mm front arb. Is that normal?? my mb6 arb is 26mm. So naturally I assumed mc2 same so ordered 26mm bushes which are too big. Poo.

also tightened sump up man bolts were only hand tight slight leak so hopefully sorted that.

Also lopped 3" off stock tailpipe. And put chrome tip back on. Looks loads better. Oem+

Destickered the back aswell. Hopefully the deck can shake the name "chatsworth" now.

and have ditched the oap radio 2 sticker

• Like 1

They can't be different, can they?

Does seem weird that it would be different, then again they forgot to fit an ARB at the back in the factory too! 

• Like 1

Does seem weird that it would be different, then again they forgot to fit an ARB at the back in the factory too! 

Blooming gays ... 

• Like 1

Yeah they are weirdos for sure. Unless someone detuned the car? That would be dumb but who knows.

Defo 24mm on my deck tho. Have to buy some more. Oh well should have checked first ay