Hi everyone

dsho

Quick intro my name is dave and I live in Notts. I own a silver 2000 5dr mb4 hatchback d16w4. So far I've limo tinted the rear glass and had a stainless powerflow cat back system fitted. I'm going to be turbocharging it but I still have a high flow fuel rail and the ecu to get. I have already got the turbo/intercooler/550cc injectors / external highflow fuelpump / dc stage4 carbon clutch / lightweight flywheel/waste gate/ boost controller. But s**t of s**ts the downpipe blew yesterday so now I've got to pay for a replacement until I can get the ecu and rail Which is a complete ball ache at £320 for a dc sports 4-2-1 ceramic coated exhaust manifold. Yes I could just get a cheap standard replacement which would be cheaper but F it why not.

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to seeing this one, get a wee project thread going mate. You'll find all the info you need in this site, so any questions just ask. Enjoy the site bud

• Like 1

I've taken some pics of the clutch and other stuff but I can't figure out how to put them up on here every time I try to paste a rule it says it's not recognised so unless I can do this no pics. I've tried my gallery,Dropbox,Picasa and evernote and nothing doing so ill try photo bucket if I still have problems I don't know what to say but sorry no pics.

I've joined photo bucket uploaded pics backed them up copied and pasted url and server can't be contacted. Lol this is a joke. I'll try again tomorrow because I've been trying for hours on at least 4 different picture hosting sites and no luck. Maybe the server might work then.