falZ' MB6 Civic VTI

falz

Hi,

I'm Micah, 26 years old and from Belgium

Already made a thread in the new members section to introduce myself, so here's my project thread to post all the stuff I do to my mb6 :)

Soo 2 weeks ago I was in the UK to pick up an ek4 civic hatch, but it was in a way too bad condition for me to get it road legal and drive it in Belgium, so I browsed all the facebook for sale pages and gumtree and pistonheads etc etc and found a red MB6 civic.

Went to take a look and got a nice welcome from the seller, car is in pretty good condition only the paintwork, as it is a red one, isn't all that. But that's the least of my concern atm, just needed a decent daily driver to my Nissan s14a :)

So here's some pics of how the car was as I bought it, been looking around for some parts and will be working on it in the next couple weeks, so i can get it to the belgian MOT and import it :)

mb61.jpg?raw=1

mb62.jpg?raw=1

• Like 1

2015-05-20%2013.27.19.jpg?raw=1

So I just ordered my first update for the MB6 (:

I see everyone just kinda lays it in their arm rest.. but there must be some kind of way rover made it to bolt on to something ? Is it an option to change the whole arm rest thing ? Or doesnt that fit ?

I think it just rests in place. If you bolt it down, how do you get to things underneath it? :lol:

Just in case when you put it in the lid doesn't shut, below is a guide on extending the latch, images are missing but the write up should explain it well enough as it's one of @Dave's well explained guides.

http://civic5.com/forum/topic/1012-oem-cupholder-problem-solved/

• Like 1

Yeah cup holders for when I do one of them epic road trips lol :D

And thanks for the link, I'll see how it lines up :)

• Like 1

Yeah, deffo need to adjust the catch mate otherwise it wont stay closed. Its mega easy to do though, and means it all fits perfectly. :wink: And they just sit in there, no bolting down neccessary bud. Means you can still use the console for storing stuff which is good, as the mbs are lacking in storage space/cubby holes.

Really sweet mb6 you picked up, looks really clean and tidy.

Some more updates,

New headlights ! LHD :D but shiny lol, probably gonna try and black out the chrome..

What a pain in the a*s is it to repmace MB headlights ?? Or is it me doing something wrong ? I got them in but I had to remove alot of stuff before I had the clearance to get em in and out..

2015-05-24%2021.28.54.jpg?raw=1

2015-05-24%2021.28.13.jpg?raw=1

2015-05-24%2021.28.37.jpg?raw=1