Hamza's MB6 VTi

h4mza

Nice example there! Nice mods, just a set of Meister R's soon and your sorted ;)

Cheers, yeah Meisters definitely on my list of future plans. Just be a while until I get the funds together lol.

Yeah man looks great. Few lil bits like grill be a beauty that.

Fair bit more needed for 200hp. Expensive number to reach on a c4.

Yes I’ve been researching more into these engines and having second thoughts now. It’s all down to budget as I don't want to splash too much when I could change the head for more opportunities and I've also been offered a JDM B18C which is just what I need but it's not cheap lol. I'd still be pleased if I could get to 190hp with these bolt ons. :)

I managed 185bhp with remap and breather mods etc. Since then I have improved the exhaust so should be around the 190bhp mark. A bigger bore exhaust would probably.get me slightly.more gains but not worth the £££ to get there. You will be lucky at more than 190bhp from a B18c4 unless deep pockets...which I don't have!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that's better..

you can get close to 200 for not too much. My c4 made around 174bhp standard except 2.5 mani and exhaust and a tune.

added type r cams. Skunk Intake. And 70mm billet throttle and retuned.

Made around 194bhp. So pretty decent for n/a and not mega money

• Like 1

Yeah that's better..

you can get close to 200 for not too much. My c4 made around 174bhp standard except 2.5 mani and exhaust and a tune.

added type r cams. Skunk Intake. And 70mm billet throttle and retuned.

Made around 194bhp. So pretty decent for n/a and not mega money

@KiNK43 Thanks. Yeah I’ve been doing some research into these engines and think it’s too much effort and money for 200hp. I don’t want to be spending too much for little gains so I will stick to 190-195hp which I’ll still be happy with. Need to spare some cash towards Meisters lol.

Just sorted insurance out and now driving her as a daily, so modding will start anytime soon.