Jimbobs VTiS

Thanks mate, im supposed to be selling it but i just dont think i can do it its far to awesome at everything it does apart from 1 thing the most important fuel consumption with it being constant 4x4 drinks diesel as if it were going out of fassion but the things so damn versatile, ive had both my kids in tears begging me not to sell it ha ha but they dont have to fill the b****r up as watch the needle steadily fall 20 mpg is a good day in that keep of the turbo or woooossshhh bye bye Diesel, :(

• 2 weeks later...

Been Busy fitted the new Hard Race RTA bushes today and also the integra type R JDM Lower Control Arms and Shocks with standard ITR springs (Eibachs too low) heres how it sits just right for road performance:

IMG_0841_zps8b081af9.jpg

I had to remove the Standard Anti Roll bar but i have a solution for that, im going to but a subframe brace for the DC2 billet steel £79 off ebay and then i can fit the DC2 ARB which is much more readily available then the MGZS180 one and just as good.

i also bought myself a full mongoose exhaust system last night from ebay as they have been cut down to half price £200 for the whole brand new system here the link for anyone wanting to take advantage, i got the 3.5 inch slash cut system 60mm bore all the way through bargain. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-5dr-MB6-VTI-Mongoose-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-/221184839418?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item337fa4cefa limited stocks so get involved!

tomorrow im fitting my new Billet steel torque mounts and front Integra type r shocks cant wait to feel the results also gonna fit the strut brace in the boot 8-) my VTIS is finally coming along nicely.

photo-4_zpsbdb92a9b.jpg

Also last week bought myself on old HP Laptop the has a Parallel port to the rear so i can use my EEPROM programmer to play with the base map on my P72 which i removed last week as i want to get my new exhaust system sorted before i play.

Got some awesome stuff there, bit seen anyone use loop eye shocks on mb before. Different, nice

I aint scared! :lol:

not a fan of coilovers on the road and not a fan of the MG rubbish so was the sensible option on civiclife and hondacivicforum that budget mod is recommended for the MB by a few folks so thought i would try it gotta say from first looks they not wrong sits perfect and i imagine it will be softer than the Dephi gas shocks off the MGZS 180 that break your back going over pot holes ;) .

the main thing that i hesitated over was the ARB not fitting but i have figured the way round that and the ITR JDM shocks are a lot more easy to come by than the 180 shocks that's if you get a good set that aren't mismatched cr*p.

as i said things are coming along i will get better pics tomorrow afternoon and upload them when i am at me mums for Sunday dinner got until 2 to get it done then i got some serious business to attend to ( Roast Pork, Yorkshire puddings and a can of fosters) :roll: .

As the once great Roots Manuva was quoted as saying "big tings a gwahaaan".

speak tomorrow yall :!:

OK all went well today manager to fit all the shocks and the AVID torque mounts all handles absoloutely superb sits lovely and rides like its on rails my only complaint is that the vibrations from the new mounts is somewhat overwhelming im not sure what i can do to sort it out? :?

gonna try this next weekend kinda pi55ed me off that i bought some mounts to out perform OEM and im going to have to modify the feckers to get them not to vibrate the sh1t outta my car :lol: you wouldnt want to get into it if you had a hang over jeez :lol:

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2193408

i will get some pictures tomorrow.

• 4 months later...