Jimbobs VTiS

If anyone's at japfest2 needs a hand with with stuff like this gimme a shout I can bring few bits of kit etc.

Could possibly do with a hand checking my MAP and TPS if that's easy enough dude? I haven't a clue myself! Just want to do some trouble shooting! @KiNK43

OK so, I have gone a but mad buying new parts for my MB6 VTIS as I decided no to a new car and that I wanted to show this mb6 some love like I did my old MC2 so heres what I have bought:

meister r zeta-s

skunk2 LCA's

MGZS 180 ARB

SKUNK2 Pro series inlet manifold

Skunk 2 66mm Throttle Body

2 x new uni royal tyres

new set NGK blue HT leads as my magnecores failed heard good thinks of the NGK so will do.

Burn2 moates eprom burner

moates extreme hulog

full thermal gasket set intake that is.

looking now for some DC2 cams, springs, and retainers, and possible a dc2 flywheel.

thought F-it I love the car but never spent any money on it so its about time I did, plus bought myself a full new set of Dunlop pro tour golf clubs and new golf shoes.

I think I blown a gasket in my brain but who cares lifes worth living, and got my new Jeep on the road today vroooom 4 litres of madness.

woooooooooooooo ROCK ON!!!!!

So things to do so far in order as im chronic HONDA O.C.D

change clutch and slave cylinder for new genuine one I bought from john banks last year.

and fit new dc2 flywheel or might get my spare one lightened and balanced at a machine shop which ever is cheaper.

change steering rack for DC2 one I bought last year (MB6 rack is poor and leaking)

fit meister r zeta-s

MGZS ARB

Skunk 2 LCA's

get it tracked properly

then engine time:

fit new plug leads and new Denso plugs

get off that rubbish mb6 intake that painfully slows all b18c4 down (well done Honda we didn't want fuel economy we wanted to rev to 8500rpm)

fit skunk2 pro inlet

fit skunk2 throttle body

de-tune p72 for IAB and fiddle with fueling a little and timing in chrome.

I am bidding on some ITR cams and Dual springs and retainers if I get them then its time to fit these, if not im going to save for some skunk2 tuner 1's like Andrew.

I have to say this is all inspired by Andrews MC2 as its the best one I have seen to date on here and pretty much the way mines going to be when done.

I did try buying it yesterday but was a little too much $$$ for me so set out to replicate it, I think after talking with him he is going to keep it, tiz a lovely machine too nice to part with imho.

so hope that will all keep me busy and when I get too pi55ed off with it get myself down to ramsdale golf club for a spot of golf OLD CHap maahhaaa!!!!!

Wow that's mad, good on ya! Similar to how I was earlier this year before I had to go into poverty mode! :lol:

Guest jimbob738

I wanted to be showing these thought they were awesome until I realised they was fakes so boxed ready to go back buying some legit ones of 10000rpm he has kindly beaten H-Tunes pricing on the proper units.

IMAG0050_zpsd665c252.jpg

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

And re fit my mongoose 2.5 system in place of the type r centre pipe and supersprint back box currently on, is good system just mongoose sounds dirty...........IMAG0067_zpsa9b21060.jpg

See the back box hiding in the corner below......................

IMAG0065_zps12a9d058.jpg

Guest jimbob738

I have on the way some more Skunk2 Legit LCA'S for style obviously, I have also bought some ECU tuning stuff from H-Tune ( that names like Voldermort round here) Ha Ha.

I will pics that when comes tomorrow.........

Moates burn2 chip buner

Moates Ostrich 2.0 p28.p30. p08 and p72 Rom emulator

and a Moates hulog (datalogging tool for realtime tuning.

I may also invest in a nice high flow AEM fuel rail and pressure regulator before the months out.............

Grant here is the tuning bible......

IMAG0072_zps1178dc7c.jpg