Jimbobs VTiS

Guest jimbob738

More Lego please.........................................

I got my remapping kit from H-Tune came with a complimentary back of Haribo=Awesome. 

I will take some pics later of it and the car in its current state.

really looking forward to this part.

would have been working on car today but had storms last night that ripped my gutter off and decided to drain down my front wall into my front door, flooding my living room (pretty p1ssed off last night, all this half an hour before a restaurant reservation all suited and booted.

so up on ladders today ripping it down cleaning out and fixing with new bits, its all go round ere............My house is fecking high aswell and I hate heights #poooooooooping my pants.

Guest jimbob738

I cant wait Ha Ha, I have been messing with the Burn2 and ostrich all I can say is WOW what a bit of kit works sooooooo well with crome, its time for some real time tuning/programming so glad I bought this kit its brilliant.

Guest jimbob738

Thanks Krzys its about to start again hoping my gutters might be up to the job ............................

IMAG0088_zpsf81f2996.jpg

My front door while I test if the gutter remedy has worked fingers crossed coz I see a storm coming

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

OK back to car stuff, as I mentioned received new ECU remapping kit works a treat very useable with Crome more so than I was expecting, tested real-time mapping in the civic with the Moates Ostrich and works so dam well.

in the worlds of Will Smith "old busted Joint" below.

IMAG0074_zps84a466fa.jpg

" New Hotness"

IMAG0075_zps51570468.jpg

When I be done with it will be OLD BUSTED HOTNESS................

Don't get the reference see the link below M.I.B 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-uagjJQ9k

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

OK car as it stands now before I started the Major mods I am going to do on it.

looks slightly neglected to me but not that bad sits well on the ITR shocks just no ARB that fits rubbish times.......... cry.gif1

IMAG0079_zpsafff7373.jpg

IMAG0078_zps056fa3ee.jpg

IMAG0077_zps6cca912c.jpg

IMAG0076_zpsf54795a7.jpg

Cheeky Jeep Shot...........

IMAG0080_zpsf1ef7ef4.jpg

IMAG0083_zps6222d522.jpg

Volvo for sale shot

IMAG0081_zps7c460122.jpg

And back to the B18c4........

IMAG0084_zps477dd7a1.jpg

Under rear shot no ARB currently........

IMAG0086_zps37853f1d.jpg

:civic5rocks3:

Guest jimbob738

4 Cars outside mine but the fiesta and Volvo going neighbours hate me, so this is it as she stands lots to do on it but will be nice once its all on really looking forward to getting stuck in.

The back box and struts soon to be on sale, the back box is the MC2 one but fits well onto the MB6 the actual MB^ tip is supposed to be shorter but still think it looks OK, anyone interested PM me im going to refit my Mongoose system.

Tip below, sounds decent too, currently has an Stainless Steel ITR B Pipe I picked up for £20 its OEM aswell, the missus didn't like the mongoose so had to make her SSShhhhhhh which it is compared to Mongoose 2.5".

IMAG0085_zps1db0486b.jpg

4 cars! flippin heck, our neighbours hated us last week when we sold our aerodeck with no exhaust system after the mani and the guy picking it to put it on a trailer gave it a fair bit of revs lol that's us down to 4 cars now.