Jimbobs VTiS

Guest jimbob738

The saloon handles like sh1t that's why they used the Estate in touring car handles much better, Saloons didn't handle that great honestly I have owned both s70 170bhp I had sold it few years ago was quick but juicy again.

Guest jimbob738

Dunno, but I know for deffo they used it in touring car hence the R model was piloted as the Estate version, one thing the Volvo does is Handle nicely feels like there very little body roll.

Guest jimbob738

Got 95% of the Inlet manifold removed tonight, what a b1tch getting that off, got neighbours giving me sh1t as normal f*cking inbred to55ers I hate living in a village people are soooooo thick its unreal.

anyway, just got to get old gaskets off swap over gubbin's from the old inlet then were somewhere near refit and remap the p72 to ignore IAB's the fun bit.

Guest jimbob738

my P72 not restricted as far as im aware think the speed restriction is only on the physical Map not on the Hardware side, you can set your own speed limiter on Crome. 

using my current map will do 135 mph anyway.