Jimbobs VTiS

Guest jimbob738

I am putting a feed in for the branched off 8mm pipe on the skunk intake as that is an extra I'm not blocking anything with any dodgy bolts doing it properly.

Tell ya what tho that one joint, you could teach the plumbers at my work a thing or two. Even on a Yorkshire fitting like that they all smother solder all over and end up with stalactites all over the joint. Eeewww rough barstards!

jammie did you put the iacv back on the rear of sk2 manifold ? <water controlled feed from TB spacer plate to iacv>?

^Blocked the small random one on the skunk intake

Think i "T"d this off with another piece of vac pipe and looped it in with the rear one>hell of a vac on them!!

Guest jimbob738

Evening everyone, ok Skunk2 Fitted and TPS set and Throttle sorted uts running better then it has while I have had it, blown away by the performance even on the standard ECU its brilliant, no stutters at any part of the rev range.

I couldn't get photo's as it was too late but I will tomorrow.

I have owned three different B18c4's and this is the best mod I have experienced so far it changes the way the engine behaves so drastically, so much more aggressive and free reving, and seems to smooth the running/idle massive improvement over the OEM restricted intake I never want to see a butterfly valve near a Honda engine again think Its deffinately the worst thing Honda ever did fitting that cr4p. 

the T piece is abit of a waste of time going to get a top hat blank for the 8mm random pipe next week, luckily I have a spare thermostat pipe.

all in all mega pleased even running standard map it performs excellently with the 66mm TB, had fun fitting the ITR air pipe but managed it.

im one happy skunk2 customer tonight time for a San Miguel, after I just scared the Sh1t out of a Renault Clio 2.0 16v on the A610 to Heanor Asda for fuel, he thought he was fast.............I was faster Ha Ha!

Haha nice man. Good when it all works out..

I think you'll be happy when your all done.

I drove to japfest with a friend with a modified wrx.

And the tuned C4 gave it a spanking in a straight line I even had a passenger and a full tank. Hehe.

We were impressed

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

Mine has ran like sh1t for so long I forgot what the b18c4 Vtec engine can do, I started with a 1.4 GL EF back in 2000 then got a eg 1.6 ESI which I turbo charged after a year of fiddling and then I bought an aerodeck which shocked me at how good the C4 engine was, on that I fitted all Hondata gaskets and cleaned the OEM intake and throttle body and I was pleased with that, then I got the green aerodeck that I sold to 10000rpm which wasn't as quick imho, then I bought this and its ran under powered since I bought it but got stuck in the daily slog of life thinking it will do a job.

thankfully I have snapped out that mind frame and back into Modding properly I can safely say the C4 is a great engine when its on form for sure, that OEM intake is what kills the power low down and up top, I read some bu11s**t threads on here from various people who went back to it [ghey.gif1] ........................more Staright through VTEC please leave the IAB'S at home.

Guest jimbob738

Next for me fit the Meister R stuff and MGZS ARB then spray my rocker cover wrinkle red, and then im buy DC2 camshafts and fitting the Dual Valve springs I got and porting and polishing the spare head I got get 3 valve seats cut that fit it next few months gonna be busy times I think.

Jake I'm coming to see you soon mate defo, also you fancy swapping me a jeep for your EG ha ha........................silence..................I could see me driving that gotta sell that bloody Volvo now.

Guest jimbob738

Just ordered an 8mm Blanking cap and a new TPS as I am still a bit sceptical of the one I have fitted being abit dodgy so for £6.50 thought change it.