Jimbobs VTiS

Oh yeah they ain't got that special feel like an ek9.

The price reflects that also. So cheap now ep3. I just love how you can nail them into corners flat bout it's like yeah alright then let's do this.

There not that quick i know that.

Last year gave one a pasting on way to japshow. Guy was chatting with me when got there. Couldn't keep up.

Guest jimbob738

It is mate yeah, helps when you got some money to get the kit like, also getting the enthusiasm for it back as well I want a nice MB6 by Christmas time.

hopefully next year I wont be too embarrassed to come to Japfest ay..........

EK9 might have been made here too, just not sold here otherwise they'd be as common as the EP3 is. JDM EP3 also has more power too.

New Type R is turbo because of emissions, sh1tty EU....

oooooooo!

"Hasegawa-san adds that a Civic Type R Tourer isn’t out of the question, with the same engine but a toned-down look. Yet that would depend on demand – especially from the UK, where the car will be built and where most of the latest hot Hondas are likely to be sold.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/honda/civic/85978/honda-civic-type-r-2015-price-release-date-and-specs#ixzz3BV5cXSXl"

oh yes mamma!

• Like 2