Well it's been a week and I give up!

Dodd89

Short term.... Shiz. I think I've pretty much been ripped off with this. Knew I shouldn't have trusted him tbh. People selling cars these days don't give a shiznet about others, greedy money grabbers.

I'll get some pics up when I strip it all back. If I do...

I feel ur pain dude ive been stung on cars before where sellers have been less than honest when i bought my car i was told it had a noisey clutch turned out the gearbox was fubar but its the price we pay for buying second hand goods i guess

ye its crap :/ I hate people like that!! I sell stuff to which I would want to buy it. I don't know why people aren't the same, they would kick up a fuss if they bought it like it is

Thanks guys. Yeah it's not on at all. I know there is a lot of honest people out there, and couldn't be anymore thankfully for you lot to be honest :) do you lot have many mb meets? Will be turning upto a few :)

I'll be keeping you all up to date tomorrow and let you know how I get on :)

l think mastic may be a better  option when you find the area.

silicon could react.

Seems like my idea of mounting left loose or snapped was someone else then did not mean to point fingers .

ye seems like the few people on here didn't know that info @noodels but surely that shouldn't be the case now should it??

krys seemed to have it running fairly fine before he sold it :/

just a shame really :/

Thanks guys. Yeah it's not on at all. I know there is a lot of honest people out there, and couldn't be anymore thankfully for you lot to be honest :) do you lot have many mb meets? Will be turning upto a few :)

I'll be keeping you all up to date tomorrow and let you know how I get on :)

yes mate we do! there's one down south. if you check the events section you'll find em all in there :D

Well, we can end this thread, one of the cam sensors was pretty shot, seems to run OK now.... It just needs to gain my trust haha. Few more things to sort out. Will probably get an rpc clutch. I know this car won't be perfect but if i read the build thread on it first I probably would have left it there lol. Thanks to everyone that contributed :)

• Like 1