Well it's been a week and I give up!

Dodd89

Bought my vti-s from Birmingham... The one krzys used to own and it's died on me three times. For some reason it just cuts out, stays at 3k rpm but then won't start, wish someone can give me the answer to sorting this otherwise it's up for sale tonight. I'm pondering around the immobiliser area, but been told it could be timing (too intermittent) fuel or spark issue. But overall I'm starting to hate this car.... Please help me

Shame to hear this mate .. 

I've not been too caught up on what has and hasnt been done .. Could lend its way to an immobilizer issue, i suppose the way to find out is to bypass the immobilzer, im sure someone know's how to .. 

Hopefully someone does know because I have a strong feeling it's that, after I bought it I read krzys build thread and was chuffed yet gutted at the same time. The cars perfect apart from this as it's been two hours in the boiling sun waiting to be rescued.

Well one think I have checked was the spark and don't seem to be getting one :/ waiting for the recovery truck now, 6 hours I've been here trying to repair this thing with limited tools. I'll do my upmost to sort it as I love the car. Krzys was it doing this when you sold it or was it running OK do you know?

It was spot on when I sold it mate, but I know there was a problem shortly after and the dizzy was apparently replaced a second time!

Yeah, he didn't have a clue. The aa have been out checked as much wiring as he could and it's a suspected ecu problem. But he's not 100%. That's what autodata is telling him. Sooooo if anyone knows of and ecu for my mb6 just holla haha. Hopefully one turns up :)