MB3 civic No.5 sold :(

VTISmichael

Hahaha now ive done it :P

Arb brackets came, taking them to work to strip the rust off so i can make my own or if they aint too bad might re-enforce them.

Interview went well, massive company, ill have to stay up there in the week and go back at the weekend till im settled and i think we will move up there but will find out next week! :)

• Like 1

haha thats fine if your 12 thats all im saying :P

Doing the brakes at the mo, discovered the windows dont go down fully after fitting my new speakers, i will have to cut/mod the original moulds...

Might have some damper adjustable D2 coils on the way, they are used, springs a bit rusty but he says they are only a year old. and a gd price and if they are as gd as they should be will do my civic a treat! :D

i checked it its fine lol :P

Ill post pics of the acid dipped brackets tomorrow, booked the courier for coilovers for tuesday yay i plan to strip them down, clean the threads and re paint the springs :D

Yes cracking on this is gonna look sick. Love it. It appears all the handbrake cables work. 10000rpm mentioned to me he'd used mb6 cables on 3 Dr before.

And I've now fitted 5 Dr cables to my 3rd and although a bit longer still fine

Made the first adapter ring for the wheels, they have a huge chamfer on the inside & only locate on the nuts, so a normal spigot ring wont do the job just got 3 more to make!

Big news i got the new job at mazak in worcester, should start on 1 of september and the money is so much more than im getting now! Means more bits! :D

2015-07-28%2017.52.38.jpg2015-07-28%2017.52.21.jpg2015-07-28%2017.52.53.jpg

• Like 1