Transmission need Help

Viltor

Question

Hello everyone,

2 or 3 months ago, I noticed when Im shifting from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd I notice sometimes some friction. is that normal ?

Most of the time its 1st to 2nd and it happens mostyle at low rpm, like 1500rpm or 2000 rpm, is that normal ? someone noticed that ?

Thanks

After few days driving with the new fluid into my gear box, all the gear engage like butter, but I still sometimes feel rough shifting from 1st to 2nd, like something is rubbing against something. ANy ideas ?

No one feels the same ? 

Thanks

Does it feel rough every time or just when cold or hot?

Also how does it feel with the engine off?

Could be worn syncro. 

Hi Krzys,

Well, I dont feel it rought everyime I shift from 1st to 2nd, It only happens sometimes when its cold or wam, doesnt matter. With the engine off, It feels smooth, cant feel it rough.

What you think ?

Thanks

I also tried to when to sift to 2nd gear to go to neutral from 1st and diseangage the cluth, re-engage cluth and go to 2nd and still have the same symptom.

I saw alot of threads about gear box linkage adjustmente . Does out gearbox has that adjustment ?