Dsho's d16w4 mb4 turbo

dsho

The cooler is really solid feeling no sh1te welds anywhere the connectors and hoses feel and look good and durable it's not in yet obv but I'm not expecting any probs from it.and at under 80 delivered! a bargain seeing as a cooler half the size is 3x's the price from other places.

Coolers arent an absolute necessity mate .. Certainly not with a BB turbo that is water cooled. Therefore cooling being taken care of by the water .. 

Even so, unless your a track god, not strictly needed for road use 

• Like 2

There's nothing wrong with getting someone to fit it for you mate! :)

Plus I agree, no need to spend loads on things like piping etc when it's all essentially the same, there's certain areas to spend more on than others.

• Like 2

I've been reading up.. and my conclusion is should really monitor the oil temp before deciding to run a cooler. And it shiuld be thermostatic.

Apparently the standard oil to water cooler that comes on some jdm b and d series is suorisingly effective.

Awesome. What sort of power are you expecting..?

Similar to a stock d16z6 turbo? I don't really know the differences between the engines.

there isn't much difference between engines I don't think man, just the gearbox mainly I think!

The z6 is 114 hp thw w4 is 125 hp I don't know why! but I'm positive it's the same block. And as far as I know the w4 is the most powerful standard d16. You see a lot of z6 on YouTube because I think it's the most common d engine. In America anyhow.