What suspension will fit...?

Paulvti

Hi all,

Let me start off by saying I DONT want to use the MGZS setup!

I've got an aerodeck vti MC2 id like to buy a full set of springs and dampers WHICH ARE A STRAIGHT FIT to my car as it is,

I know I have the options of meister etc but I don't want to run coilovers yet

I was looking at the koni springs and dampers but they are saying they don't have ones to suit my aerodeck as I sent them my registration, now I think that's due to them not know what others will fit like EG/EK/EJ/DC2 etc

What would I need to order for that would fit? EG? EK? EJ? DC2? Etc I know I need folk fitment ones on the rear but I don't know which ones I can use....

Thanks, Paul

Our lca  is eg length. But has ek narrow bushing for the shock absorber. 

So ek shocks fit perfectly. 

But eg shocks have a wider bottom fork. 

So you can still use them they will just need packing out with some m10 washers.

Generally speaking dc2 has a different set up. With a completely different lca and the bush is located on the shock absorber itself.

• Like 1

some DC2 ones don't have the loop eye though do they! but generally speaking if your going to get some EG/EK ones they will sit lower at the back because the car is heavier so be prepared for that