weetec mb6

weetec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheers people :) the car has been lowered on jamex springs 40mm..front looks great but rear could be lower...gap between rear arch and tyre due to thinner tyre wall....195/45/16. these are ever so slightly wider even though they are honda alloys...got used to the gearbox now....

if i get the 2nd gear change bang on from first it will rev from just under 7K onwards....its fun...the head rush is really in 3rd. thanks peoples.

• 1 month later...

well people.....weetec MB6 is sadly coming to an end...the engine is going in to my new motor thanks to beastgtir...sorted me a VTI-S non runner...slowly slowly ill be taking bits from this MB and swopping them to the other 1..the lot...im tempted to keep my 16" cronos and sticking them on my new motor..paint them gunmetal grey...but the roads are putting me off... gonna miss the sicilian red.....bring on the pirates black :D

cheers people....im just waiting to get a few days off to do the big swap...i have the ZS suspension, 16" chronos, ........just no time...just bought a supersprint 4-2-1 manifold too....its allready got a powerflow system on it fitted allmost brand new.....i have the engine hoist, axle stands, a honda trained, timeserved mechanic....just no time to fit this lot.....soon people...plenty of pics to come...soon.

• 2 weeks later...

just a couple of pics of my civic....not washed it for 6 weeks now...took the fog lights out for my other civic....looks good without them? also a pic of my little brothers volvo T5-R manual.....rip an integra type-R to piesces...i wish i could own this...absolute monster!

sad to see this one go, but the vtis will be sweet! Deff get the chronos on the vtis mate!!

i understand the rage with pirates black colour but the sicilian red is awesome!.... iv had more compliments with comparison between the 2 on the sicilian red....if i could afford to keep both i would.

Archived