EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

Love the car and what you've done to it, and it's completely transformed it with the tinted windows. That's the car i want but can't have lol

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that alot but im not sure if the police would like the front side windows mate . Rich.

yer like rich says mmm i was going to do mine but the law on tints keeps getting changed so not bothering but yes looks nice with them 1"£££$££"!

Thanks for the comments. Yea the police wont like the fronts. The windows will go down if i see a police car :lol: i wanted them all roughly the same colour but lighter tint was a bit too light in my opinion. I dont think they are as dark as the pictures make out but they are still wuite dark :?

I like that alot but im not sure if the police would like the front side windows mate . Rich.

yer like rich says mmm i was going to do mine but the law on tints keeps getting changed so not bothering but yes looks nice with them 1"£££$££"!

The law states at the moment that the front windows have to let 70-75% light through. So technically you shouldnt tint the fronts but i didnt like it :lol:

yer dave it is a pain i like tints all windows but like you say law is 70-75% front but that said just the back half of the car would look good to . my otherhalf sarahfr has tints back half of car looks mint :D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived