EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

nice one dave looking good . i did the footwell lights in trinity a few years ago cool ,well they was until she was trashed inside and out . :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: but wait i am a modder :lol::lol::lol: she will live again bigger and better :D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

good work dave keep it up

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Update time

Got the car lowered on thursday as we had no work on so i dragged my car in and cracked on with it. Big thanks to Ad for helping me and the 3 other techs (thats how quiet we were :lol:)

Anyway the springs are eibach/abp motorsport and lower the car 30mm all round. It probably sits better now than what it shows in the pics as i didnt really drive the car before taking the pictures

Ignore all the dirt it needs a clean :lol:

100_0692.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0689.jpg

100_0691.jpg

All opinions welcome as usual. Good and bad :D

Update time

Got the car lowered on thursday as we had no work on so i dragged my car in and cracked on with it. Big thanks to Ad for helping me and the 3 other techs (thats how quiet we were :lol:)

Anyway the springs are eibach/abp motorsport and lower the car 30mm all round. It probably sits better now than what it shows in the pics as i didnt really drive the car before taking the pictures

Ignore all the dirt it needs a clean :lol:

100_0692.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0689.jpg

100_0691.jpg

All opinions welcome as usual. Good and bad :D

Archived