EP3 Build *Updated*

blacksport01

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update time. Went in to work this morning to fit some more lights to the car.

First up was to fit the mugen badge to my front grill. I think it needs something there as it looks a bit plain without a badge.

img_0050.jpg

img_0051.jpg

Next up was get my 6000K Hid's fitted :D These were a bit of a pain to fit due to the lack of space to get to the back of the headlight but overall a really simple kit to fit.

Before Hid's Fitted (Cool Blue bulbs fitted)

100_0681.jpg

With Hid's fitted

100_0684.jpg

Im really impressed with the Hid's it puts OEM bulbs to shame. Hid's are so much brighter.

Finally i fitted some footwell lighting. Again Red in colour so it will match the interior bulbs and wired up so it works off the interior light so when doors open the footwell lights come on and when doors shut they fade out.

100_0683.jpg

These are brighter than what i expected so for £20 i say its a bargain and a dead simple effective mod to do (and it lights the interior up red at night 8-))

All comments and opinions welcome as always!!

Update time. Went in to work this morning to fit some more lights to the car.

First up was to fit the mugen badge to my front grill. I think it needs something there as it looks a bit plain without a badge.

img_0050.jpg

img_0051.jpg

Next up was get my 6000K Hid's fitted :D These were a bit of a pain to fit due to the lack of space to get to the back of the headlight but overall a really simple kit to fit.

Before Hid's Fitted (Cool Blue bulbs fitted)

100_0681.jpg

With Hid's fitted

100_0684.jpg

Im really impressed with the Hid's it puts OEM bulbs to shame. Hid's are so much brighter.

Finally i fitted some footwell lighting. Again Red in colour so it will match the interior bulbs and wired up so it works off the interior light so when doors open the footwell lights come on and when doors shut they fade out.

100_0683.jpg

These are brighter than what i expected so for £20 i say its a bargain and a dead simple effective mod to do (and it lights the interior up red at night 8-))

All comments and opinions welcome as always!!

nice one dave looking good . i did the footwell lights in trinity a few years ago cool ,well they was until she was trashed inside and out . :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: but wait i am a modder :lol::lol::lol: she will live again bigger and better :D:D 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

good work dave keep it up

Archived