Weetec..... Part 4.

weetec

Hi people! Nav here back again with a MC2! my daily is a crv however can you resist vtec? I couldn't so j grabbed myself this.... Look forward to joining the community 

20160316_190821.jpg

20160316_190829.jpg

• Like 1

Eeyup people! Ermm.... Kind of lost really... After allmost trying everything on past mb's. I really don't know. May do the usual mg zs suspension and rear ARB. service all round. Space the rear trailing upper arms out with some washers to correct the rear camber. Tint windows and decat pipe...ik got to run 2 cars so keeping sensible. Here's my crv... Allready tinkering with it... Got rid of the rear wheel and centralised the number plate, lowered it 35mm.. Remember weetec part 2? 

2016-02-15 14.46.24.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-23-20-21-31.png

Edited by weetec
  • Like 1

Well... It's the bumper of the newer model. Surprisingly you'd think the old recess would fit the newer model... Er... Nope.... The newer model was 10mm bigger.... Silly these things sometimes...

Aircon is out of the aerodeck... Didn't work anyway. Lol

Today's knuckle bashing..... Again.... Rear brakes/calipers serviced. New disc and pads. Dreaded heavy towbar off... Oil and filter change, vtec solenoid cleaned. 

20160319_150537.jpg