JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

I started digging out some stuff this week for the car out of my box of goodies! First thing to be fitted is a Defi Advance ZD Clubsport from my S14 as I'm now going full race dash, live map and data logging software.. 

zn1u8dv.png

Stay tuned ;) 

11 hours ago, Chandler said:

should look good in there mate

I think so too, will be good when I start working with the engine aswell ;) 

Hi @10074405 loving the updates, I've just recently bought a mb3, I'm going with coilovers, camber and toe kit and arbs with Enkei NT-03 with 205 fronts and 215 rears to start.

Do you know the maximum width of wheels and tire combo that fit standard MB? Thanks 

1 hour ago, LloydMB said:

Hi @10074405 loving the updates, I've just recently bought a mb3, I'm going with coilovers, camber and toe kit and arbs with Enkei NT-03 with 205 fronts and 215 rears to start.

Do you know the maximum width of wheels and tire combo that fit standard MB? Thanks 

I think the widest that anyone has run with minimal arch work is 8.5-9 inch (just light rolling) at et20, but like on the march/Micra club I was part of, its all down to how much you want to do. I'm hoping to do quite a bit of arch work and run silly wide wheels eventually

Just now, 10074405 said:

I think the widest that anyone has run with minimal arch work is 8.5-9 inch (just light rolling) at et20, but like on the march/Micra club I was part of, its all down to how much you want to do. I'm hoping to do quite a bit of arch work and run silly wide wheels eventually

Hi, and thanks for the reply, I don't know the et but they are 16x7 and came off a dc2 so I guess they should be fine, or not needing much work. I wonder what the widest wheels someones run on a MB.

16x7 should be fine on an MB with minimal work @LloydMB you might need to roll the arch lips as they are a pain.

i run 16x9 and i find them plenty wide enough. but i know someone is running 15x10 on the rear. but they've had to use plastic arches, on air ride now and have silly stretched tyres.

2 hours ago, 10074405 said:

I think so too, will be good when I start working with the engine aswell ;) 

ye i've just started my engine again ha ha. painted the head last night so will be building that up over the weekend :D

if people can run 10j wheel on K11 Micra's that cant be cambered, Civic should be fine :) My buddy Mark (Instagram Clicky!) from the Micra club was running 13x9 and minimal I mean like a 1.5-2mm arch roll.. we did it at Japfest last year..  and no stretch, no fouling either!

12144864_1217109498316095_7088674665925120598_n.jpg