JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

3 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

How they fit. They good fit  I got second hand ones which were nothing but hassle 

Perfect fit, I've done a couple of these before on different cars but these were definitely the easiest, and the clips were all solid (Micra ones I had on the March kept falling out but the deflectors were solid). £25 new for all four and free delivery, no point hunting second hand ones down at that price :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390747627831 is the link if you want it

• 2 weeks later...

Baby steps! Still waiting on a metric f**k tonne of stuff, hub for wheel, VTIS kit off dogg1210, arbs, braces, coilovers etc

But this is here at least! Mugen XG-4 Replica 

IMG_20160503_094739.jpg

Its an ebay type rep but the quality is spot on, only qualm is the logo is printed on the real thing inside the laser etching vertically, this is just etched horizontally, no matter since it was £4 and the real are closer to £74! 

Edited by 10074405

So I ordered a VTI-S Lipkit from Dogg1210.. It turned up yesterday and only got round to fitting the front lip yet but I have to say hes a top seller, much rated!

13169814_10155002874155620_1424227219_o.png

Now to wait for my coilovers, arbs, lcas, camber and toe kit to arrive and ermm.. get some new tyres!

Edited by 10074405

12 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

Looks good mate. :ohyeees:

I agree, now to get the rest on when I get back from work trip, dechrome and get the suspension fitted.

1 hour ago, 10074405 said:

I agree, now to get the rest on when I get back from work trip, dechrome and get the suspension fitted.

Sounds like a plan . Can't wait to c everything fitted 

So being the messer I am, I decided to design a Mugen inspired (See EP3 Mugen Grill) grill for the front end, except the cutout flipped for airflow to the rad / intake.. going to get one cnc'd up at a local engineering place I have friends working at once the dimensions are correct.. What do you think? (Will add a photoshop later)

Screenshot (634).png