JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

Well postman turned up with my hub, fitted my quick release and hub to my wheel now to solder a 2.2ohm resistor to airbag cable, fit a horn shoe and then the wheel :twisted: meet my VertexJapan wheel out my S14 

IMG_20160512_092615.jpg

IMG_20160512_092844.jpg

IMG_20160221_215947.jpg

So, got out some "2.2ohm" resistors I got on ebay a while back... 5.65ohms apparently FFS...

Found an ebay seller with "airbags lights off" resistors for Honda and BMW, that'll do donkey, that'll do.

IMG_20160512_105520.jpg

IMG_20160512_105532.jpg

15 minutes ago, powerofdreams said:

Loving the steering wheel but gotta say. Not a fan of the lifters  but each to their own 

Me either I thought they would look alright, I've had them before but erm... they go abit high on this  :wacko:

22 hours ago, UnicyclingTom said:

Liking your direction chap!

Cheers Tom! I'm thinking of wider arches, fatter rubber (ooh err :D) and lower eventually but for now I'll have to stand for just going lower this week ^_^ not really one for following the same as everyone else.. everyone in MSC went lows, wide and minilites, I went lows but OEM+ with SR and March G# bits (even though mine was a March YoYo!) but the VTI-S Kit is something that HAD to be done :D

7 hours ago, snakey135 said:

This is looking nice mate... Keep going with it! :D

Cheers Jake, You were heree when I had my Deck'! Hoping to get it better, Interior is next after lows.. then to start on the engine! :) 

Edited by 10074405