JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

7 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

What what what? 

I bought a set of Tracklife fender cut outs and some over fenders.. Lower, Wider, Faster! 

1 minute ago, dr_broon said:

I might have been sheltered but i ain't never seen that shizzle before. 

Looks cool, are they generic or m specific? 

They're model specific normally, I bought some DC2 ones and I'm going to try modding them! of it its too much trouble I will make some custom ones and sell these on!

Over fender wise I bought some Carbon Fiber bolt ons.

A vti strut brace came up on one of the Honda fb sale pages, £5! Popped up and got it, was a 20 min drive which turned out to be an hour in traffic but for a fiver couldn't complain! 

Give it a lick of gloss black paint as soon as I got in, gonna do it nighthawk black once the base has dried!

IMG_20160517_100217.jpg

Edited by 10074405

So I have run into an issue... I have both Aircon lines in the way and No bolt holes.. :( 
BMN9qMD.jpg

The bolts circled in red (image from Gav's deck thread) are missing and theres not even holes drilled for them! Any ideas? is it as simple as just drill holes or what because I really dont want to lose aircon especially coming up to summer! 

Edited by 10074405
I said I needed aircon for winter... whaat?

4 hours ago, NickVC said:

100pcs-M3-Flat-font-b-Thread-b-font-font  drill a hole and put someting like these in

Confirming the above... If you drill and put these in then you can just use bolts to fasten the strut rather than nuts... 

there is other ways but this will work fine!

8 hours ago, snakey135 said:

Confirming the above... If you drill and put these in then you can just use bolts to fasten the strut rather than nuts... 

there is other ways but this will work fine!

Perfect I'll have a look on sat, bit weird there's no indents or anything where a hole could be drilled like there is in other places, no worries. Got a DC2 3PT brace as well which is going to be fun to fit lol