JJ's Civic Sport now with more JDM!

Just now, Chandler said:

thats mad mate! but the civic is a bit of a pain haha

With a bit of camber be alright :) I ran 15x9 on my EK9 with a 14mm hub centric spacer with about 1.6deg all round. I've just realised You have an S2000 Clock :) I was looking at getting one fitted, I had one in the EK loved it! I have a B20 CRV block in the shed now I picked up for £100 from my local scrappy no head. I'm going B18 head, Skunk2 Billet VTEC Solenoid, BC / JUN Cams depending on lift, Forged pistons and 5" rods and a Precision 6466 .58 trim turbo should make about a 2.1~ stroker overall using B18 pistons. "Its going to be a daily" he said...

wow fair enough man. i'm just doing a b18c4 build haha, got the engine really cheap so i rebuilt it.

ye man took me a while to fit as there was no pin outs online for our cars. plenty of EK and EG ones haha

42 minutes ago, Chandler said:

16x7 should be fine on an MB with minimal work @LloydMB you might need to roll the arch lips as they are a pain.

i run 16x9 and i find them plenty wide enough. but i know someone is running 15x10 on the rear. but they've had to use plastic arches, on air ride now and have silly stretched tyres.

Oh sweet, that's good to hear.

atleast I can just raise the ride hight until I can get someone to roll the arches of needed, I'm not a massive fan of stretched tyres. 

I also want to do something engine/power wise @10074405 @Chandler But it's my first car, I was thinking about a d15b or 616z6 swap just for more vtecs and noise, they'd be pretty straight forward wouldn't they?? 

Edited by LloydMB

4 minutes ago, Chandler said:

wow fair enough man. i'm just doing a b18c4 build haha, got the engine really cheap so i rebuilt it.

ye man took me a while to fit as there was no pin outs online for our cars. plenty of EK and EG ones haha

I was just really lazy and bought a wireworx harness in the end. I'm really toying with the idea of buying a rywire tucked wiring kit when I finally swap. I really want to keep all my creature comforts like AC and PAS etc I have other cars if I want to have a hardcore "racecar" so I want this to be comfortable yet hold its own when p**sed off

Just now, LloydMB said:

Oh sweet, that's good to hear.

atleast I can just raise the ride hight until I can get someone to roll the arches of needed, I'm not a massive fan of stretched tyres. 

I also what to do something engine/power wise @10074405 @Chandler But it's my first car, I was thinking about a d15b or 616z6 swap just for more vtecs and noise, they'd be pretty straight forward wouldn't they?? 

my old deck was z6 swapped, you need to run a jumper wire from vtec solenoid to ecu / loom or fit a full z6 loom and ecu aswell. I ran a wire think its pin A4 on OBD1 if I remember right but ours have dodgy half OBD 0/1 looms. My honest opinion is get to know and handle the stock power first then upgrade power :) 

7 minutes ago, 10074405 said:

my old deck was z6 swapped, you need to run a jumper wire from vtec solenoid to ecu / loom or fit a full z6 loom and ecu aswell. I ran a wire think its pin A4 on OBD1 if I remember right but ours have dodgy half OBD 0/1 looms. My honest opinion is get to know and handle the stock power first then upgrade power :) 

Yeah me and my mate were saying that lastnight, I mean it should be plenty fun with meisterR coilovers, hardrace camber and toe arms, hardrace ball joint, vti Arb, hardrace lcas, vti hub swap and brake swap and of course wider wheels and AD08R tyres :smile: spent a far bit of money this month :wink: these are the wheels and I'm in love with them.image.jpg

Edited by LloydMB
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, LloydMB said:

Yeah me and my mate were saying that lastnight, I mean it should be plenty fun with meisterR coilovers, hardrace camber and toe arms, hardrace ball joint, vti Arb, hardrace lcas, vti hub swap and brake swap and of course wider wheels and AD08R tyres :smile: spent a far bit of money this month :wink: these are the wheels and I'm in love with them.image.jpg

They're lovely, I need to eventually find something but the standards are fine for now :) 

2 hours ago, 10074405 said:

I was just really lazy and bought a wireworx harness in the end. I'm really toying with the idea of buying a rywire tucked wiring kit when I finally swap. I really want to keep all my creature comforts like AC and PAS etc I have other cars if I want to have a hardcore "racecar" so I want this to be comfortable yet hold its own when p**sed off

there both expensive wiring haha. i'll be doing all the new wire tuck myself with the new engine etc :)