Thought I best move this out of General Chat and start a thread in Members Cars.. 

I'm bloody shattered lol 

Have been cleaning all day! 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=5e5292149d9a0846

IMG_1844.jpg

1111.png

More pics to follow, I'm sat in lounge atm with the two front seats on coffee table and a tub of black leather restorer :D I just keep getting evils :P time to get dirty! *again*

IMG_1840.jpg

• Like 1

Yeh I tried at first with crevice tools and thought bah balls to this, where's me spanner!! 

So.. Hard work payed off?? 

Drivers seat needs few more applications of leather restore and wax but after 2 looks a million times better. 

:) can't wait for the caliper rebuild kits to arrive and the new armrest centre console. Finally be mobile again :/ hate not having wheels. :/ 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

are they like that on all civics? ffs.. there still stuck fast! I managed half a turn but almost gave myself a aortic aneurysm :/ there soaking in wd40 atm but the heads are pretty worn, the screwdriver just slips off one.. not too sure what I'm gonna do tbh. New console is on it's way so they are gonna have to come out!!! lol 

Thanks.. I'm really pleased with how it's come clean. Dad had a dog and my vacuum is currently full bag of fur! still bits of it lurking but few more vacuums and it should shift. 

Need to find few bits, the ashtray is missing, still toying with the mechanics of changing heater controls for electronic ones. I have a microcontroller and servo on my desk that does exactly what I want.. 

copied this >  http://www.letsarduino.com/project-13-angle-indicator-with-servo-motor-and-5-buttons-an-arduino/ so need to dismantle and see how the servo will connect to the back of the heater controls, I can hide them then in dashboard and wire the buttons of a new panel to the controller. 

Not sure which controls I prefer tho.. love the alfa ones

,$_1.JPG

or the Mondeo ones 

s-l225.jpg

Tho these appeal too

maxresdefault.jpg

I love the new civic ones but they aren't on a flat plane, I can fashion a new surround for all these, and rewiring them wont be a problem. 

The space below the heater controls I'm thinking of using for a 7inch touchscreen monitor for a CarPC.

ambitious I know.. but I love a challenge :D

thoughts welcome :D 

Hmmm hammer a socket... My sort of idea :) size bolt are they anyone know? 

image.jpg

Also anyone breaking got one of these about? 

image.jpg

I have ocd and this BUGS the crap outta me lol hahaha :) 

done it!!! Hammered a socket on and after half an hour of swearing the little sods are out! the new console is in :D SO HAPPY! :D pics to follow.. :D

So need some advice on bumpers.. whats fit an MB3? also.. alloys.. whats people's recommendations??how big can I go?? :D share your thoughts :D