Project supra

civicturbo79

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Well next for me is get the etched plate on , but im still waiting on that coming .

2. i have had recondiction a front pair of lexus ls 400 brakes as they are a straight fit onto the supra , so the front brakes will go from 275 mm dics's with 2 pod calipers to 315mm dics's and 4 pod calipers ,when i get paid im going to order the new disc's and pads , then ill fit them and add pictures .

3.Over the winter why im painting is im going to get a ali pipe inlet manifold and so on polished up .

4. re-paint the car after x-mas .

Ill do the same as always add pictures and write up's as i go .

Rich.

• 2 weeks later...

I there Rich, your Supra look's great, very nice Job on the painting's, i think you will get in trouble if your friend's give you more ideas such as twinscroll turbo's... lol and other performance mod's :), we always want more, and more and more :twisted::lol:

I spent more than i ever should have done on my mb6 turbo to the sum of around 20k , but i did enjoy it :twisted:

But work started to drop off and so with it my wages so it had to go , i brought the supra with the money from the civic and for now i have a little play and a paint now and then but thats it ,no big money single turbo conversion as i just do not have the money :( , but who knows what the future will bring so it may still happen . Rich.

Archived