Project supra

civicturbo79

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Rich. Life is getting to hard to everyone, that makes me think a lot about my life, not so about me but about my 2 year old son, i think it will be arder for im, but we must be strong and think positive, the market and the economy must get better so we can acheive a better life, and more conditions so survive and to do thing we like, sorry about my english...

Dont get me wrong i have money and i can still do what i want to do but there is just not the cash around that i had when i was doing the civic . Like said it will pick up at some point , but from what i have been hearing on the radio today next year is going to be harder on everyone than this year , as the government is got to get every last spare bit of money out of us in tax , to cover there ill spending .

I have done alot of car shows this year and the number of cars going to them has halfed this year ,im sure that is only down to the price of fuel and people just not having spare cash .

The country will get alot worse before it gets better im sure .

Rich.

See it from your point of view your right, where in portugal, they want to put IVA (VAT) to 23% including this in some food and other essencial stuff, they are cutting unemployment funds to almost everyone, and our health system e very bad and being reduced. i work in a Opel Dealer, and i can tell you that it never been like this nowadays everyone ask for the price of almost everything, used to work in a Mercedes Dealer but after four year it closed and i had to move on... and in that time everything the car nedeed we used to put the parts, now you have client arguing about 1€ of a screw or 2 € of the windshield washer liquid... it is like you say people just dont have spare cash...

Dont worry i would take you wrong you seem to be a nice person.

Bruno

Its coming on nice is ant it . Ill be adding more nice shinny bit after xmas .

Clear timing belt cover :

235128409_tp.jpg

Blue cam pulleys :

Bosiv8QCGkKGrHqIH-DYEuoIvDCPBLocoDJkUg_12.jpg

Blue cam belt :

BmNS8qw2kKGrHqYH-CYEtsV52JLBLezedezi_12.jpg

Blue pulleys for crack , power steering ,alternator , water pump :

BfKgUQWkKGrHqEH-DUEsJj-1lbvBLCj8qOteg_12.jpg

Blue alternator belt :

B4YOkgCGkKGrHqFhsEyc0ssHs9BMposOVo1w_12.jpg

Strut brace with the ends painted the same blue as my other bits :

BojnkdgCGkKGrHqIH-DYEuoIvDCPBLn68fJeG_12.jpg

Front lip :

217033021_tp.jpg

Rich.

Coloured belts, what will they think of next? ;)8-)8-)

Gonna look sweet dude!!

They have been doing them for a bit now i had a blue greddy one on the civic . its just something differant . Rich.

Archived