Sagging head liner :(

Anthony

Question

Distaster!!!! Just a few weeks from the civic5 stand at japfest...got in thr car this morning and the head liner in the back has started to sag quite bad, is this a easy fix for me, or is it a garage job? Maybe theres a link on the forum somewhere??

10 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Anthony said:

Thanks, I'll look into that, I'm also going to my local backstreet garage, as that just deals in civics :) he might be in the know also 

Wouldn't happen to be the workshop in barford stree would it? Mo with the 1.4 Micra there bought a load of my Nissan March parts off me. He had the fastest micra (134hp / 126ft-lb) in mids at one point :D 

Edited by Finch

No mate, the place is just round the corner from me about a mile, garage don't even have a name, they just do what they do cause they love civics , mods mechanical work and bodywork , they don't even have set rates, they just say stuff like oh give us 50 quid .... My kinda place haha ! 

My local civic loving garage is taking out the sagging headliner, touching up the bodywork on Sunday ready for japfest 2nd October :) just the price if a drink, lovely jubbly :) 

• Like 1