Guess what I did today!

Dave

So, Gayle had got me a driving experience, so had it booked for today. Driving what? A Ferrari California and a Lamborghini Gallardo on the track! The track itself is laid out on an old air strip.

The Ferrari only had a V8, but wholly cow the power was awesome, really scary the acceleration these things have! Loved it!

1._Dave_Ferrari_Lambo_day..JPG

Then got to drive the Lambo.............which has the V10! OMFG! wow-gif.gif

This thing is an animal!!!! The acceleration is brutal, and it just keeps going! All steering is done racing style, and you just point it and it goes there! Totally unbelievable car, and the sound is just amazing! The instructor in the Lambo (a Welsh guy ) was a racing driver (can't remember what he races in) so showed some awesome lines to take to really make it fly. As we were on the last lap, he said instead of braking for the corner as usual, we're going straight on....................so keep the foot planted until I say brake!! I glanced at the speedo when we went through the chicane, and think it was around 120mph (it was going up so fast was hard to make it out!) but reckon we must have hit maybe 150? before braking then coming back in to the stand area. My bloody adrenaline was going faster than the car bye the end!

2.Dave_Ferrari_Lambo_day.JPG

So I've decided......bugger vtec! I want a Lambo!

Massive thanks to Gayle for this amazing experience! Love ya babes!

• Like 3

Lol nope, I got a beard! But for some reason it doesn't show in the pics so I look like Tom bloody Selick! Lmao

Have to say, if you get the chance to drive a Lambo, go for it! I want one so bad now! Lol even spent last night on forza 6 racing "my lambo!". 

I've got one of these form the misses too! really looking forward to driving the Lambo now!

Mines at Brands Hatch, I get a choice of 4 cars out of:

Ferrari 360

Lambo Gallardo

Aston Martin

Audi R8

Ariel Atom

Porsche 911

Turbo Arbath 500

Nissan GTR

Jaguar F Type

and Maclaren (doesn't say which one!)

I've decided on....