My new MB6!

jalesi2001

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Kink43, I now have a ebay induction kit fitted, great bit of kit for £50, VTEC sounds awesome now!!! And i may have a set of lowering springs lined up, plus a newer O/S headlight to go in (thanks strictlyboost ;) ) as mine is discoloured, i'll post a pic or two and keep you all updated soon!! 8-)

I've just been reading your project thread from the beginning and must say I'm very impressed!! Hands down to you mate, thats alot of work you've done and coming along very nicely! 1"£££$££"!!

Keep up the good work and we want more pics! :D8-)

Cheers bud, really appreciate that!! Yep, i will get some pics up, my camera died late last year so its been a bit of a pain to get decent pics done......oh ok, its cos i haven't cleaned her for over a week!! :oops::oops::lol:

I'll update with some pics soon, loving the induction kit, cant help putting my foot down to hear it!! 8-)

Damn im dying to hear this! you need to phone me and leave the phone on the seat as you give it some large on the loud pedal! 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

Completely forgot about the induction kit pic, i will do that soon!!

Ok, as some of you know, my brakes, especially my rears have been knackered since I got the car.....(that was a year ago nearly now!! :oops::oops: )

Well after doing a few things to make it better, i finally bit the bullet and got myself some new rear pads and discs, they are only normal Genuine Honda ones, didnt wanna put on some sporty ones on yet, as Im not 100% sure if im gonna need new rear calipers at some point.

Anyway, i got home from work today, and as the weather was nice, i decided to do it on my drive!!

dscf0142.jpg

Found some of the sliders seized solid, so i will need to do a better job of sorting them out in the near future, but i got there in the end.....

dscf0139.jpg

After a quick roadtest they all seem to be fine, so im happy for now, and some of the juddering has now gone when heavy braking...i need to get onto the front now, but as i know my front calipers are fine, i may get some grooved/drilled disks and decent pads for the front...watch this space!!

Heres a quick pic to show you just how bad the worse discs was!! Old and new!!

dscf0143.jpg

nice one adam need to do mine (fronts) oem ones are fine just have good pads . i am going with grooved up front not drilled , can not wait to see your disk up front adam

Archived