My new MB6!

jalesi2001

OK, UPDATE TIME!! 8-)8-)8-)

Well we were pretty quiet at work today, so I was allowed to work on my own car!! I have now changed my rear compliance bushes, (that have been split for nearly a year now... :oops::lol: ).

Also, I said in an earlier post that I had ordered a set of APEX 40mm lowering springs, well the seller let me down, he gladly accepted my £110, then told me he had no stock... :evil::evil: What a muppet!! So I got my dosh back, and purchased a set of Jamex 40mm lowering springs, for £77 delivered. I know Jamex isnt an amazing make, but I thought I would give them a go and see what happened....and I couldn't be more pleased!! Fitted them today, and i cant stop smiling, im so chuffed at how the car looks now, what you guys rekon????

Excuse the crappy mobile shots, better pics to follow..

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

For £77 im over the moon, it doesnt seem to sit high at the back like so many kits I have seen fitted, comments welcome guys!! 8-) Yeah I know, I need bigger wheels now... :lol:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks spot on mate ,but you do need some new wheels or paint them white :D with the new brakes ,bushes and springs , it most be like a new car :D

The only picture i have of those wheels in white on a lowered mb6 in black

4535_1007341242855_1804651343_9147_.jpg

Rich.

Cheers mate, yeah I am tempted by the white I must admit, and I know my 'fans' aint everyones cup of tea, but I really like them. I have a spare set of 'fans', maybe i'll attack them with some white paint at some point!! 8-)8-)8-)

That looks amazing mate! really changes the car, and like you say, she's sitting pretty! massive massive improvement! 8-)

Archived