My new MB6!

jalesi2001

Wow. Thanks Rich 8-)

But as they are from ebay. can it be cheap replicas?

Chi, one thing i would say about the Yoko's is they were quickly from what people have been saying.

I got my T1-R's for £37 each. You could try the place where i got mine and see if they will post them to you? Its called Ablefit tyres http://www.ablefittyres.co.uk/ worth a shot

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Sorry Adam for spamming up your build thread. maybe you can move some of this onto a new topic (but let me know where :lol: )

Wow. Thanks Rich 8-)

But as they are from ebay. can it be cheap replicas?

Chi, one thing i would say about the Yoko's is they were quickly from what people have been saying.

I got my T1-R's for £37 each. You could try the place where i got mine and see if they will post them to you? Its called Ablefit tyres http://www.ablefittyres.co.uk/ worth a shot

Yeah I heard they are really soft too :( good for grip but doesnt last!!

How long do you think they will last if I was to drive them normally? not much hard cornering!

I heard nothing but good things for toyo proxes but how are they compared to the yokos? like life and grip etc etc

I actually found them on mytyres for £37.80 shipped. so it's a close one between the yokos and T1 Rs

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the VTI-S front lip fitted, so my VTI-S look is now complete!! Massive thanks to Dave for the work that went into getting it, prepping and painting it, looks great so cheers dude!! 8-);)

Here are a few pics of how she looks now...

dscf0807.jpg

dscf0852.jpg

dscf0864.jpg

dscf1174.jpg

Well chuffed, what you rekon? 8-)

Cheers guys for the comments!!

I have the VTI-S badge fitted, thanks to Dave, and I agree, it would look better with window tints, might look into that at a later date!!

Heres a shot of the back, sporting its VTI-S badge!! 8-)

dscf1188.jpg

Archived