My new MB6!

jalesi2001

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to say thanks again mate for me new gear knob :D and as stupid as it might sound i'm sure it's helped with the gear changing side of things, probably just me being silly lol but thanks mate top effort. And the car was looking lovely on sunday dude look forward to getting mine that clean.

Just want to say thanks again mate for me new gear knob :D and as stupid as it might sound i'm sure it's helped with the gear changing side of things, probably just me being silly lol but thanks mate top effort. And the car was looking lovely on sunday dude look forward to getting mine that clean.

don't worry mate, i thought the same with mine when i first got her. it had some big gay plastic thing on there, every time you changed to 1st, 3rd or 5th you would smash you hand up on the dash. but since i fitted my momo one it's sooo different!!

No probs Craig, glad you are happy!! And thanks for all your comments guys!! I agree, an exhaust would finish her off quite nicely, bit better than the standard pee shooter I have at the moment!! :lol:;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well started stripping her today, dont she look naked without the grill and VTI-S front lip?!! :shock:

DSCF2119.jpg

Then on went the normal VTI lip....

DSCF2120.jpg

I took off the dc2 strut brace, Tegiwa brake stopper and VTI-S gearknob, plus a few little things, cant put the original airbox back in yet as the bolts are at work, cant take out the HID kit as I dont have any H4 headlight bulbs at home either!! :oops: Call myself a mechanic?!! Could have nicked them out of the EP3 I suppose!! I'll update this as I take off more stuff and make her back into a VTI! 8-)

• 3 weeks later...

A sad sad day today peeps..... My Black Betty has gone...off to her new owner. cry.gif1cry.gif1cry.gif1cry.gif1cry.gif1

After all the times I moaned about it, slagged it off, got bored of it, lusted after faster and better cars... I watched her drive away earlier and felt pretty gutted. :cry:

On the bright side, her new owner seemed to love her, so its nice to know its going to a good home! I told the new owner about the site, so hopefully he will join up and I can see her live on!!

I'll lock this up soon, what a journey ey?! ;)

Archived