That is an absolute bargain!!!! Pre-facelift civic m's are really rare now so to get one with that mileage and condition for that price you've done very well! Looking forward to seeing more photos of this one. Whats your plans for it mate?

Dave

It's due a service as it has full service up until last year, but got a couple of rust spots to sort out then just upgrade the suspension, wheels and exhaust and debadge it.. the interior is mint so gonna leave that alone 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skipday09 said:

But still debating on size of wheels :wacko:

You can go as big as 17's, maybe even 18's at a push although the 18's would destroy handling and ride. The best size seems to be 15's, which gives you unlimited choices in the style of wheels. I have 16's on the aerodeck, so kinda went in the middle. All depends on your taste, because even though I personally prefer 15's/16's, they do look cool on 17's.

Ye I've been looking at the mgzs wheels aswell as i Iike the straights 

• Like 1

Yes, they're a bit like OZ Superlegeras.

Similar to cups, nice wee dish on them too. On one of our St Mary's Loch meet videos there's a green mb2 that has a similar wheel in silver. Does look good!

Looks like a nice car that. Bargain. Personally 15 or 16 wheels look best. Had 16s on my old one and did look great. My current car came on 17s and I sold them straight away looked silly. 

Ye I've just picked up another bargain of a set of mg 16s which will be going on :-D and seen an old post on here about a mg steering wheel but don't know if it's a zror zs one so need to find that out... and does anyone know if the mb6 half leather I think it is goes straight in my car ad I've found a good one cheap?

Seats will go in.

Steering wheel is from zs

Can i fit the mg zs suspension with lowering springswith out the arb?

The ARB is optional yes.

What combination of shock and spring do you want to use?

Wasn't quite sure, I want to lower it about 40mm but I have found a set of coilovers on eBay for 170

11 hours ago, Skipday09 said:

Wasn't quite sure, I want to lower it about 40mm but I have found a set of coilovers on eBay for 170

Be wary, some of the ebay coilovers are pretty poor quality mate and can have a terrible harsh ride. There are some that are ok but at £170 brand new I'd expect them to be bad. Oem suspension even costs more new than that.