Aerodeck vti turbo value

dmrichards

Question

Well since buying a house the aerodeck been off the road. I cant afford to use it daily plus the paddle clutch wasnt nice in traffic. 

I've been toying with the idea of selling or maybe breaking the car but I know I'd regret it. 

But out of interest what would value the car at? Please see my build thread on here. 

The only changes to the car are I've removed the dc2 recaros to sell and the black front lower splitter has been removed. 

Much appreciated. 

Edited by dmrichards
  • Sad 1

3 answers to this question

AHH That's a shame mate. It's very nice.

Hmmm hard to put a price on these things.

I had a civic b18 turbo eg. Mint car with racetech kit on it. 

That sold for £5k.

Unfortunately eks and egs just fetch better money.

So maybe £4k-4.5k

Btw I really regret selling my eg :(

• Like 1

You'd deffo regret selling her mate. Do you have another car as a daily? If so, just put her away in the garage and take your time deciding what to do with her. Bear in mind that although the Eg's (due to their age etc) and Ek's are fetching more money, the MB/MC civics are getting rarer but the day, especially in vti/vtis form,, and even more so in aerodeck form. The values will increase in time although I doubt they're gonna hit the values that the other civics are (unrealistically) hitting at the moment. Saw an ek4 for sale that had over 150K on the clock, bubbling rear arches and a price tag of £5600 which even the mintest ek4 isn't worth. Just how popular they are and scene tax I guess.

• Like 1

Yeah I've now got a 8th gen accord type s tourer 2.2 diesel. 

Good all rounder I like the looks, handles really well considering the size just lacks the grunt and I've been having dpf issues already but they are known for that being a issue. 

It will be getting mapped at the end of the month so hopefully this will cure the issue. 

Yeah I would regret it, I'd like to make a few more changes and maybe just use it as abit of a track car. 

Time will tell, I wont rush into anything.  

• Like 2