Bring back Neons they said!!!!!! lol So Craig did! applause.gif1 Looks good mate! Love the job on the bump strips, been contemplating doing the same thing with DD's as the ones on the doors are pretty faded now. That looks so much better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Put few stickers down middle under bonnet. Got some wheel nut covers. Sealed the seem on boot as was letting in small amount of water.  Put plastic mesh in bumper holes. Fitted new rad fan and shroud and some new digital gagues few bits still to come 

20200927_155225.jpg

20201004_185623.jpg

20201007_103147.jpg

20201007_103142.jpg

20201010_165127.jpg

20201010_165130.jpg

20201010_165147.jpg

20201010_165151.jpg

20201010_165308.jpg

20201008_174505.jpg

• Like 1

The one thing I love the most about this Civic is it's constantly evolving, no matter what time of year it is. Love your dedication to working on her no matter the weather mate. The rear lights deffo look nicer shiney, and the mesh makes the vents look so much better. Again, its all the wee details that add up to the bigger picture.8-)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

The one thing I love the most about this Civic is it's constantly evolving, no matter what time of year it is. Love your dedication to working on her no matter the weather mate. The rear lights deffo look nicer shiney, and the mesh makes the vents look so much better. Again, its all the wee details that add up to the bigger picture.8-)

Thank you means a lot. Try and use it keep be busy

• Like 1

Cracking job mate, I love the fact you do all the work yourself, not scared to give it a go. Think thats the beauty of these civics, mods are hard to find off the shelf for them so members get creative. I'm hoping the new garage is built soon as I want to give the double din conversion a try on DD. Got the bits there ready. Also had a look into the digital climate controle conversion from a MGZS but it's just way more than I would take on, lot of work and the parts are apparently getting hard to find.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:13 PM, Dave said:

Cracking job mate, I love the fact you do all the work yourself, not scared to give it a go. Think thats the beauty of these civics, mods are hard to find off the shelf for them so members get creative. I'm hoping the new garage is built soon as I want to give the double din conversion a try on DD. Got the bits there ready. Also had a look into the digital climate controle conversion from a MGZS but it's just way more than I would take on, lot of work and the parts are apparently getting hard to find.

Thank you. Still needs tidy up. And it be a lot of work 

• Like 1