Jump to content

Honda civic MB3 D15Z8 Cant find any visual parts.


Recommended Posts

i put in shell 10w40 i prefer shell hx7 but its all preference, in the hood of my car says 15w50 but i called Honda and they confirm nowadays its used 10w40.

sorry for the late response hope it helps

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also put 10w40 .
It helps the engine the most cause of its age. i was studying them haha! :-D
But still thanks ! better late than never! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheAce said:

I also put 10w40 .
It helps the engine the most cause of its age. i was studying them haha! :-D
But still thanks ! better late than never! 

Hi Ace can you tell me whats the color code of your car please? i bought some B77P orleans blue pearl but i think is a bit darker then my car, i wonder if your code is the same.

thanks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp im not sure mate...
Im gonna have to see this in the documents haha ! :-D
But i think its a Silver type of blue not sure xD..
I can say agian when i confirm 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 12:48 AM, rickybeau said:

Hi Ace can you tell me whats the color code of your car please? i bought some B77P orleans blue pearl but i think is a bit darker then my car, i wonder if your code is the same.

thanks

Hi Ricky

 

There are indeed two shades of Orleans blue mica, but both have the same paint code. I found this out when respraying the bonnet and bumper on my MA8. My paint supplier had two paint match cards, one slightly lighter than other (for the MA8 it was the lighter one). Both were B77P. There is another metallic blue these civics came in which looks similar to orleans blue but is a darker more blue (if that makes sense?) colour. I think Chandlers deck might be that shade. Its on a lot of later civic M's around the 2000 MY

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn i knew there was somthing it just makes perfect Sensei, my shade is a little lighter any chance of leading me the right place to buy it online?? I ordered from motip and is a bit darker só maybe you know wich brand has the lighter shade.

 

Thanks mate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rickybeau said:

Damn i knew there was somthing it just makes perfect Sensei, my shade is a little lighter any chance of leading me the right place to buy it online?? I ordered from motip and is a bit darker só maybe you know wich brand has the lighter shade.

 

Thanks mate.

I would strongly advise against buying it online if you want it to match (or be as close to a match as possible). Visit your nearest good automotive paint supplier and they should have the two colour cards there so you can put them against your paint to see what one matches best. Bear in mind that these cars are old now, and have saw a lot of sun/UV effects on the paintwork so your paint will be lighter than normal due to fading.

My paint supplier is no longer there, closed up shop years ago which is a shame as they were amazing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...