K20 swap wiring

Question

Evening all I’m new here and hoping somone may be able to help.. I’m currently doing a k swap on my 1.6 single cam just waiting on all the swap parts to arrive altho my only issue is the wiring being all the conversion harness are for a eg/dc2 looking at the installation guides and my plugs from 1.6 ecu some wires don’t match up would anyone have a pin out diagram for my ecu plugs cheers frazer 

FD9CFE4E-2DDC-4B98-8957-B63D165022DB.jpeg

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Frazer said:

Evening all I’m new here and hoping somone may be able to help.. I’m currently doing a k swap on my 1.6 single cam just waiting on all the swap parts to arrive altho my only issue is the wiring being all the conversion harness are for a eg/dc2 looking at the installation guides and my plugs from 1.6 ecu some wires don’t match up would anyone have a pin out diagram for my ecu plugs cheers frazer 

FD9CFE4E-2DDC-4B98-8957-B63D165022DB.jpeg

Hi frazer. Your best bet is the honda workshop manual - you can download it from the downloads section here. That should have all the info you need. 8-)

• Like 1

Also give DAVEMB2 a shout as he did a K26 swap on his D series MB2. Have a look in the project threads for "Trinity D" 

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.