K20 swap wiring

Frazer

Question

Evening all I’m new here and hoping somone may be able to help.. I’m currently doing a k swap on my 1.6 single cam just waiting on all the swap parts to arrive altho my only issue is the wiring being all the conversion harness are for a eg/dc2 looking at the installation guides and my plugs from 1.6 ecu some wires don’t match up would anyone have a pin out diagram for my ecu plugs cheers frazer 

FD9CFE4E-2DDC-4B98-8957-B63D165022DB.jpeg

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Frazer said:

Evening all I’m new here and hoping somone may be able to help.. I’m currently doing a k swap on my 1.6 single cam just waiting on all the swap parts to arrive altho my only issue is the wiring being all the conversion harness are for a eg/dc2 looking at the installation guides and my plugs from 1.6 ecu some wires don’t match up would anyone have a pin out diagram for my ecu plugs cheers frazer 

FD9CFE4E-2DDC-4B98-8957-B63D165022DB.jpeg

Hi frazer. Your best bet is the honda workshop manual - you can download it from the downloads section here. That should have all the info you need. 8-)

• Like 1