few updates

kyekye09

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
niiiiiiice! lots of shiney new bits mate, gonna be an epic build eh! 8-)

cheers dave ive got bits all over the place mate still got to get pics of the JDM gearbox yo...!!!!!

oooooo lots of shiney bits! Be interesting to see the result! :D

its gonna be a long slow build but we have most of the bits just shy of funds now...!!!! :( hope it will be ready for the end of the year

rob nice one looking good all the new bits :P:P:P:P hope you get it done for end of year if all goes well i may get trinity done for the end of the year (like you if all goes well ) then they will have to meet eachother :P:D be an epic meet :lol:

It'll be well worth the wait! Any idea what to expect power wise?

i dnt know mate it depends on who you ask :lol: some guys(d-series.org) will say low 300's and some mid to high 2's but im wantin about 250 and id be over the moon

rob nice one looking good all the new bits :P:P:P:P hope you get it done for end of year if all goes well i may get trinity done for the end of the year (like you if all goes well ) then they will have to meet eachother :P:D be an epic meet :lol:

cheers bud now that would be an epic meet but ive still got loads to do (brakes being at the top of my list)

It'll be well worth the wait! Any idea what to expect power wise?

i dnt know mate it depends on who you ask :lol: some guys(d-series.org) will say low 300's and some mid to high 2's but im wantin about 250 and id be over the moon

Holy smoke, that'll surprise some folks. :D8-)

Lots of nice goodies you have there mate, good luck with it. 8-)

Jebus that will be epic dude! I'd like to volunteer myself for a passenger ride once she's done, I'll even supply own change of underwear for after! :lol:

Jebus that will be epic dude! I'd like to volunteer myself for a passenger ride once she's done, I'll even supply own change of underwear for after! :lol:

wecome on board bud ;):lol: and i should have enough money saved for some wipe clean seat covers just incase it gets messy :lol:

Archived