few updates

kyekye09

so rob around what bhp you think for every day driving and then what you going to push it to on all out :shock:

thats not fair coz mine will be all motor N/A and if you blowing yours to 250-300 + :shock: my mb2(trinity) is going to go :twisted::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so rob around what bhp you think for every day driving and then what you going to push it to on all out :shock:

thats not fair coz mine will be all motor N/A and if you blowing yours to 250-300 + :shock: my mb2(trinity) is going to go :twisted::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

il be aiming for around 200 for dd(running on about 8psi) then if im honest im only really wanting 250 bhp but as you know standard D16Z6 make 250bhp all day long running a t28 with standard internals so i just dnt know ill say 300bhp(dont think my injectors would take much more) and if anymore can be had il be over the moon

rob nice plans mate this civic is going to be one quick car when finshed keep the pic's and update's coming 1"£££$££"!!

would you be up for a test drive when its finished...???

Yer rob no prob , yer 300bhp mmm I will as you know mine will be all motor N/A so that :roll: is not the figure I am aiming for :lol::(

just like to put up a few pics of my baby boy Reegan he is now 4weeks old(was 6-1/2weeks premature) but now fighting fit....

004-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

thanks davemb2 and sarahfr for the little c5 bib.... 8-) as you can see he still has to grow into it a bit :D:D:D

Archived